Monday, October 18, 2010

He's 11 Months

I don't know how I feel about that. But shoot, he just keeps getting cuter...and funnier.

Today at dinner, look what this kid did with his banana squash:

Jett is truly a silly baby. He is just a funny funny kid and keeps us laughing all day! Here are some updates on our little Jett-man:

-He now is a pro at going up and down the stairs all on his own.
-The most he has walked on his own is 6 steps. But I think he just figures it is too much hassle. Why walk when you can crawl 10 times faster?
-He has started saying "that" which is CRAZY.
-He loves to be tickled, especially up his back.
-He LOVES LOVES LOVES Daddy! Once Daddy gets home from work, Jett is by his side for the next four hours.
-He still loves to eat but is still super skinny. He did, however, gain 2 pounds in the past two months which means one more pound and we can put him in a forward facing carseat!
-He follows Cruise everywhere. When Cruise runs down stairs to the playroom, Jett is sure to be right behind him headed for the playroom. I will catch both of them in there parallel playing.
-He still thinks Cruise is hilarious.
-He loves pointing to things and seeing if we will point to it too.
-He loves going down the slide on his big brother's lap.
-He is a master of the sippy cup.
-He wants to do everything his brother does, which can be extremely frightful and irritating at times.
-He loves to sit in anything with a steering wheel (I'm so glad I had a boy before him).
-He makes awesome car and boat noises.
-He still wants attention 24/7. What can I say, he's a people person.

One more month and then my baby will be a whole year old! Oh please time, just slow down a bit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has squash brows! He looks like Groucho Marks!

REGS said...

What a Cute Funny Kid! It's CRAZY he'll be a year old! WOAH!

Mom Greer said...

Jett has the darling smile his mommy had. . .where did she get that nick name cookie face? Yep, Jett has it too!