The Gorilla started circle time, where of course, each kid takes turns dancing:
![]() |
| So gross!!! |
![]() |
| Yeah, I don't think so. |
Then of course you gotta get more sensory in:
Then they ate donuts hanging from strings,
had Yoga (one of Cruise's favorite things at school),
and went trick-or-treating for their snack.
Halloween came and it was raining cats and dogs! I honestly didn't think it would let up long enough to go trick-or-treating, but we got lucky and around 6:30 it finally stopped. We got Batman and Robin ready and went trick-or-treating in my parents' neighborhood since the houses are so close together and it is well lit. I guess there weren't a lot of trick-or-treaters because every house we went to, they handed the boys fistfuls of candy. So one street was enough.![]() |
| I don't look tired, do I? |


















2 comments:
I LOVE Cruise's yoga class! Awesome!
The kids are ADORABLE!!!!! A DORABLE!!!!! What great costumes!
Post a Comment