The boys decorated a frame for him (they even wrote their names).
And I made him and my sister Abby (whose birthday was the 24th) a German chocolate cake
![]() |
| Cruise cheering. |
Then Monday I took Dave out to Rodizio Grill since it's the first year they are doing the free birthday meal deal (to compete with Tucanos). So we went and stuffed ourselves silly with the best cuts of beef and spicy chicken.
Just to remind him of how old he is getting, when the waiter brought back his proof of I.D. (his driver's license with his picture from when he was 16) the waiter commented that he looked nothing like his ID picture. Ha ha ha!
But really, he's not THAT old, even though I tease him that he's "soooo old!" because he's a whole 8 months older than I am.
He's accomplished quite a bit in his 26 years and I am so proud of him. He is the world's best husband and Daddy and his boys are absolutely nuts about him. You should see the tackling that goes on when he gets home!
Thanks to all the family members who wished him a Happy Birthday via phone, e-mail and facebook!
I love you David! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!







2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dave! You are so old.
Happy Birthday Dave! We think you are so AWESOME! and we are glad you got to celebrate great with family and with some Brazilian food...mmmmmmm! Hugs from all of us over here!
Post a Comment