So far we've been to the new museum (A LOT), an awesome splash pad in Highland, lots of movies with our summer movie pass to the Megaplex, the Lehi outdoor pool, Cruise's baseball games, and a whole lotta time with each other. Which is good! But exhausting. With me waiting on my meds to start working, Dave & I trying to get a lot of painting and projects done, and the boys waking up at 6:00 every morning, we are a little burnt out. Dave has been working on his paddle boat and I've been trying to catch up on all that painting on my list. I was able to finish the banisters and the molding along the ceiling in the playroom. I am currently tackling the downstairs bathroom and am making plans for the kitchen. Dave put together our garden (which I keep forgetting to get pictures of) and has been keeping it watered and growing, which is good because half the time I forget we even have a garden.
So here are some pictures you haven't seen yet for your viewing pleasure from the past few weeks:
| Despite the fact that I clean it every day, this is pretty much what the playroom looks like on a regular basis. |






No comments:
Post a Comment