The next day we met my parents and Abby and her family at Malawi's pizza in the Riverwoods for lunch. Afterwards, walked next door to the Provo Beach Resort where my parents spent an obscene amount of money for the kids to do the ropes course and play gateway gambling games (aka the arcade). They had a lot of fun.
The next day, we met at the Thanksgiving Point gardens where we first had lunch at the Trellis Cafe (thank you to my good friend Kay who introduced me to this amazing eatery!), and then attended the first day of The Tulip Festival. Believe it or not, we have never attended the Tulip Festival despite having lived here the past 5 years. The flowers were so pretty and I finally got to see the new Light of the World statues. Everything was beautiful but the kids were ready to go about half way through. Flowers are just not as exciting as an arcade I guess. I had fun though. "Much too good for children."
![]() |
| Jett trying his best not to smile. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment