March was pretty chill, aside from a bad 2 week long kidney infection, kidney stones, and a bleeding ovarian cyst. But it's all good. I'm fine. I did forgot to mention in last month's post that Jett started piano lessons in February and has really enjoyed them. He's still learning he actually has to practice to get good, but he's figuring it out.
On March 4th, the boys didn't have school (can't really remember the reason why), but since Dave had to work and we were all getting a little stir-crazy, I took the boys to the butterfly biosphere at Thanksgiving Point. Afterwards we got ice cream from the Deli.
March 7th, Miles had silly hair and socks day. I didn't really plan ahead, so I raided my craft closet and came up with this. Not exactly what I was going for, but it worked. I hot glued fuzzy balls to his socks since we don't really own silly socks. I found tiny little plastic fish in the closet as well and tried to glue them on too, but apparently they fell off at preschool.
On March 8th, we had our Family Fun Day (FFD) at the rec center. Now that the kids are getting older, it's been actually kind of fun since we're not constantly worried about one of them swimming away and drowning. Miles keeps his lifejacket on, so that's super helpful. Dave and I even got to hang out in the hot tub together!
March 15th, Dave and I went on a date to Milagros for Mexican food, and then to the Orem Rec Center where we got our racquetball on! I don't think either of us had played since we were kids! We both were terrible, even after Googling the rules, but that almost made it more fun. We finished the evening at The Chocolate, where I sat in exercise attire and ate 2 cupcakes. I will say, it took me 2 weeks to completely recuperate from racquetball. It legit tore up my arms. Oh, and it also triggered my ovarian cyst to rupture, so, I mean, it was good and bad?
On the 27th, I got to babysit my favorite little niece! Naomi is seriously my best friend. She makes me all sorts of happy.
Also, another short person (Miles) wrote Mom on a piece of paper and gifted it to me! First written word, yo!
Here are some other random/fun photos from the month of March!
































No comments:
Post a Comment