I realized that I haven't recorded Cruise talking recently. He has really come a long way since January and it is so fun to hear him try to sing and count and say things that I've been trying to get him to say for the past year and a half. So here are two videos. The first of him counting and the second is of him singing Happy Birthday to himself (and no, it is not his birthday). He LOVES the Happy Birthday song and loves for us to just light a candle and sing to him. Anyway, here is our little man:
3 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, I loved those videos. His Happy Birthday song is awesome! And counting! And I almost died when I saw how far he could jump! So many exclamation points but I can't help it!
Way to go, Cruise!
Love the videos! He is doing so awesome!
(And you are such a cute, good mom...I can tell those boys are loved. :) )
Oh my goodness, where have I been all this time?!! I caught up with all the blog posts I missed and all the pictures are adorable, and that video is so cute! Love that he blows out the candle!
Post a Comment