![]() |
| Cruise blowing out the candle for Jett |
And then Jett got to open his gifts. He got a Little People Farm from Grandma and Grandpa Greer. We actually already have one that belongs to Cruise that the boys are always fighting over, so it was great to have another one so they both can play with it without the constant pushing and whining.
Aunt Mary and Uncle Joseph gave Jett a cute roll and crawl snail that he absolutely loved.
Uncle Dan and Aunt Sofia got Jett this cute inflatable horse punching bag that has balls inside. And for some reason I never got a picture of it. But, it was pretty cute.
![]() |
| Dan figuring out how to set up the inflatable horse |
And Mommy and Daddy got Jett a Learning Mailbox since he loves to put things in containers and open and close everything. However, I am already regretting buying the thing since the "songs" are pretty obnoxious.
After the party, I looked at all the toys and said, "Well, shoot! Let's wrap them up and give them back for Christmas!" But, I was a nice Mommy and let him keep them all. However, I did have to rearrange his room just so he could have all of HIS toys in one place so his stinky big brother wouldn't touch them. I wasn't too successful.















4 comments:
sounds and looks like it was fun! wish we were there! Great job on the cake, and Jett is just too cute, as always!
I love the cake. It's so cute! The kids are cute too!
Sorry I missed the party. Sounds like everyone had a good time. I'll make up for it at Christmas. Sure love those boys!
- Dad
Post a Comment