Whew! So much to report on. First, let's check out the Lucy Dog:
Lucy has some hidden talents we have recently discovered. The first is being a Sled Dog. Dave made a harness for the old girl and hooked Cruise's sled up. Actually, the pictures and video you will see were the day we hooked up 2 sleds so both the boys could take a ride on the Lucy Express. The second talent we have discovered is Lucy's singing abilities. Sure she doesn't hit the right notes, but she tries. Here are the videos and pictures:
One Year Anniversary
Cruise celebrated his one year anniversary since his intervention. To celebrate, we had my parents, his Preschool teachers from Bridges over and his Occupational Therapist over for a nice dinner. I had put together a little show for them from the past year and showed it at the dinner. So, here it is:
Awesome news: Dave got a new job!!! He quit his old job at Backyards, Inc. and got a job with C&D Marketing out of Lehi. Pretty much he is a lead finder and has been doing AMAZINGLY WELL. It's all commission, but because he knows how to talk to people door to door, he has been kicking booty! In fact, he's come in second (after his trainer) for leads Leader since he started. We are so proud of him and I am especially happy since I can quit my job now and not only be home when the kids wake up but also get some sleep! Woohoo! Thank you Dave!!!



4 comments:
I love this post! I love that boy Cruise and his great doggy Lucy. Dave's pretty awesome too!
We're so proud of all of you. This has been a challenging year and you've kept fighting to make things work out. Sure love those boys!
- Dad
Awesome! Great Post! Thanks for sharing all of it! Congrats to Dave! That's so exciting!
Oh, Emily, that video of Cruise made me cry! I just want to come over and squeeze Cruise. He is so special (but you already know that).
And YAY for you being able to quit your job, are you kidding me?? That's such great news! Way to go, Dave!
Post a Comment