Dear Jett,
Didn't I tell you you aren't allowed to grow up? Jett, you are one the spunkiest, smartest, cuddliest and funniest kids I know. From the day you were born, you brought smiles and joy every where you went. Even in the times you are sick, you are full of giggles and a positive attitude. You remind us that life can't be taken so seriously and that what is most important is each other.
Jett, we are so proud of you and the boy you are. You are such a good brother to both Cruise and Miles. You are patient and understanding. You are helpful and kind. You love your brothers and your Dad and I so much, and you tell us every day. You have such a good heart and we are so blessed to have you as our son.
I am sorry we aren't the perfect parents and that we may lose our patience sometimes, but always remember that we love you so much and want you to be happy. Thank you for always being so forgiving of our faults and short-comings.
I love how much you love going to school and to church; you are always excited to not only socialize, but to learn new things as well. You are so curious and imaginative. You are so much like your Dad; you love to play with anything electronic and find out how things work. You are independent but you ask to be snuggled on a regular basis. You are stubborn, just like your Mom, but also willing to compromise.
Buddy, I love you so much. Thank you for helping me be a better Mom. You are so full of life and love. You love unconditionally. You are such a sweet little boy and I am one very blessed Mommy.
Now if you would, PLEASE stop growing up so fast! Time goes faster and faster with each year and I try so hard to take in and appreciate all the little things, even the hard things. But more than anything, I want you to always know, every day, that I love you so much and that you are so special to me. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending you to our family. You have brought so much joy, smiles, and giggles to our lives. Never forget how much you are loved.
Happy Birthday Kiddo, I love you!
Love,
Mama


No comments:
Post a Comment