I couldn't get Cruise to wear blue for Autism Awareness day, but he did agree to a blue ribbon. Just the fact that he HAS to wear green is in itself, autism awareness. It may not be blue, but it is always green! I thought it was so fantastic that Cruise's entire school observed Autism Awareness day and wore blue! I myself painted my finger and toe nails blue and turned on my blue porch lights (I just leave them in there all year long). Unfortunately I was so sick that day, that was the extent of the festivities. Hopefully next year we can do more. Luckily the whole month of April is Autism Awareness month, so light it up blue all month long everyone!

1 comment:
Well, I wore my light blue button down dress shirt, and blue slacks all day today! I'll see if I can locate a blue light for the porch!
Love you all!
- Dad
Post a Comment