Happy 1st Birthday! This is the first letter of many more that I will write for your birthday each year. And even though you won't read it for many many years, I want you to know just how much I love you and how much you mean to our family.
Miles, this past year flew by super fast. I saw you grow from a tiny little baby sleeping in my arms, to a crawling, giggling, silly, wiggly little person. It's all going too fast, but I love seeing how much you learn and grow every day. Your sweet little personality is so apparent and I find myself wanting to just hang out with you than doing anything else. You are such a good baby and such a sweet little boy. You love to give Mom & Dad kisses and you get so excited when one of us comes home from being away for a bit. You love to give snuggles and loves and you want every minute of attention we have.
You are a very smart and observant baby. You pick up on things quickly and are taking everything in like a little sponge. You love your brothers SO MUCH and are content just being near them. In fact, they are the only ones who can consistently make you laugh. You love practicing your walking and want so much to be able to do it on your own. You are a rockstar at going up and down stairs and especially good at squeezing between the baby gate and the wall just to climb them. You love being outside and playing in the grass and the dirt. You find so much joy in just exploring the world around you, especially if your brothers are with you.
Miles, I can't imagine not having you in our family. You are such a joy and I find that you are such an easy baby. My only wish is that there were 48 hours in a day and I could just snuggle and play with you for 24 of those.
You are going to grow so much more this next year from a baby to a toddler. And this next year is going to fly by just as quickly as this one did. You are such a wonderful little boy and I am so grateful to be your Mom. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave me you, and I am so blessed to be able to have you as my son. Thank you for putting up with the crazy schedules and the noise and over-abundance of sensory input this house has. You are a trooper kiddo, and I am grateful that you are willing to endure this crazy family. But, I think you secretly love it.
Happy Birthday Chubs! You're my favorite one year old ;-). I love you more than you can imagine.
Love,
Mama



No comments:
Post a Comment