Every year the weather gets more and more strange and unpredictable. Just a few days ago it was snowing and hailing and not the nice kind. We're talking sideways snow. But here we are, two days later and it's t-shirt weather! We definitely had to go do something outdoors with the boys, so we visited the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Always a favorite. It's Miles' first time being big enough to run around, feed animals, and enjoy the pony ride. It was just nice to be out with my boys.
I thought it would be a good idea to have the boys stand or sit in front of the donkey pen...that way it could come up behind them and goose them.
Every time we go to the Farm Country, the boys always have to buy a carton of chocolate milk. I guess because there is an exhibit on pasteurization and how milk ends up at the store. So it just makes sense to buy some milk.
I hope the nice weather stays for awhile.
1 comment:
I sure love to see those smiling faces! Thanks for another great post!
- Dad
Post a Comment