A couple weeks ago, Miles decided to start eating, which was nice. He finally will eat cereal now!!! That was a huge welcome. He actually eats Chex with milk in it for breakfast and will sometimes eat oatmeal. He also loves broccoli (he'd eat that for every meal), noodles, rice, string cheese, pretzels, carrot sticks, and grapes.
Miles is actually really good at playing by himself, he just doesn't want to. He discovered the marble run about a week ago and if I set it up for him, it entertains him for about half hour, unless he breaks it apart, which happens quite often now. He still loves balls. Any ball will do, but basketballs are his favorite.
Miles still loves to be outside. He helps Daddy with his boat and other projects. He likes to dig in the garden, play with his brothers, and find opportunities to get all wet. Stomping in puddles is especially fun.
Miles is extremely good at making messes. I turn my back for 5 seconds and the house has been turned upside down. Case in point: this morning Miles woke up pretty early since he's getting 4 new teeth. He wanted to play downstairs with his brothers, so we let him play while we got ourselves up. I came downstairs to make everyone breakfast and found Miles sitting in the middle of an entire box of Kix dumped all over the floor (and some how got the whipped cream out of the fridge?). I guess he figured he'd make his own ball pit. He was spreading the Kix all over and was pretty happy about it. I looked at him and said, "Miles. Why?" I then was distracted by Jett asking me to fix something, so while I attended to that, Miles walked up to me and again I said, "Why?" He pointed to the mess of Kix and jabbered on and repeated the word "ball". He really likes balls. So then he grabbed the broom and proceeded to push the Kix every which way. I ended up vacuuming it all up.
And then in the afternoon, Miles found a cup filled with Cheerios that Cruise had left out. I followed a trail of Cheerios to the front door where I found Miles just sitting there, eating Cheerios. It was a very productive day for him.
Miles also talks a lot. He mostly babbles, but he can say cheese, ball, basketball, balloon, bottle, Dad, shoes, outside, all done, uh-huh, he signs "more" and shakes his head for "no".
And then in the afternoon, Miles found a cup filled with Cheerios that Cruise had left out. I followed a trail of Cheerios to the front door where I found Miles just sitting there, eating Cheerios. It was a very productive day for him.
Miles also talks a lot. He mostly babbles, but he can say cheese, ball, basketball, balloon, bottle, Dad, shoes, outside, all done, uh-huh, he signs "more" and shakes his head for "no".
He LOVES nursery. A little too much. I went to get him this past Sunday and I found him laying on the shoulder of the brother nursery worker. I went to hold him and immediately he clung to the brother and whined. Well that was embarrassing. He was not happy about leaving.
Some other things about Miles is that he loves reading books, his favorite is one with a picture of balloons on it, speaking of which, he also loves balloons. He eats crayons and you can always tell what color he ate by changing his poopy diaper the next day. He also enjoys playing with trains and cars, but would take a ball over a car any day.
Some other things about Miles is that he loves reading books, his favorite is one with a picture of balloons on it, speaking of which, he also loves balloons. He eats crayons and you can always tell what color he ate by changing his poopy diaper the next day. He also enjoys playing with trains and cars, but would take a ball over a car any day.
I never got him in to see the doctor for his 18 month check up because they were booked out an entire month, so here are his 19 months stats:
Weight: 27.25 lbs (82nd percentile)
Length: 32.75 (49th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19.5 (93rd percentile)
And there you have it!


No comments:
Post a Comment