Thursday, May 26, 2016

Second Track Meet

This was the first track meet where it was against other schools. The meet was at Lehi High, but we had both Saratoga Springs and Pleasant Grove there as well. I luckily was able to get my visiting teacher, Lisa, to watch Miles for me, but the meet ended up going so long, that I had to have her drop him off on her way to taking her kids to their swimming lessons. It was insane and crowded, but it could've been worse. The boys did great on their standing long jumps and they did awesome on their legs of the 4x100, but the rest of the kids on their teams weren't super fast. Jett got 2nd in his heat of the 50 meter. Cruise lost focus on the 100 and stopped before he hit the finish line, so he was super upset about it. But I told him it was just one race and we have plenty more to go. Either way, it's fun watching them being active and trying their best. Even if it goes on for 4+ hours.

No comments: