Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Little of What We Did in July:

This month has gotten hotter and hotter! Whole weeks where it's 100 degrees every day. So you either have to play in the pool or go somewhere with air conditioning. Because there were no camps or anything this month, we had to keep extra busy.

Dinosaur Museum:
We visited the Dinosaur Museum and brought Shawna and her kids along, as well as Cruise's friend Claire. They had a lot of fun and we got to see a new exhibit as well!
Afterwards, we all went to the Thanksgiving Point deli and got ice cream and desserts and made ourselves sick! It was awesome. 

Swimming:
We've done some swimming at the indoor and outdoor pools. One day, the boys wanted to go to the indoor pool but I wasn't feeling very well, so I sat and watched Dave and the boys (and Braedan) in the pool and brought my camera along since I don't get swimming pictures very often. 
I love their matching swim trunks.

Rain Gutter Regatta:
The Cub Scouts had their boat thing and unfortunately we didn't put as much time into it as we did with the derby. Cruise had a rough time and had a few meltdowns because he kept losing. Let's just say it was not a favorite experience. But, there's always next year!

Next post...YELLOWSTONE!

No comments: