Saturday, July 2, 2016

Father's Day

Dave had a pretty good Father's Day...I think. Even if he didn't, he wouldn't tell me. The boys wanted to make him breakfast, but I told them that Daddy doesn't like breakfast and would rather sleep. So he first got the gift of sleep. 

Then we woke him up for his presents!
 I had Cruise and Jett fill out "About Dad" papers, which turned out to be pretty funny.
 A few months ago, in anticipation for Father's Day, I ordered this shirt off of Zulily. I had the boys use fabric paint and markers to put their hands and names on the shirt. It turned out pretty cute and it looks "reel" good on Dave.
 Here's my card.
 And I got him a gift card so he could get some new batteries for his drill.
 Cruise brought this home last week of school that they had made in class. Luckily I remembered where I had hid it and he was able to give it to Dave.
 For dinner, I made steak fajitas, which is one of Dave's favorites, and we had IBC rootbeer and pumpkin pie for dessert. Then I let Dave go fly fishing on Provo River and he caught 15 trout.

And that was Father's Day.

No comments: