Jett's baptism was on December 2nd, 2017. He was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by his dad. Grandpa Ybarra, Papa Greer, and Uncle Dan were able to participate in the confirmation as well. Aside from my parents and Dave's parents, Dan & Sofia and their daughter Liza, Abby and Liev, my Uncle David, Aunt Susan, and cousin Hayley all came to the baptism. I was really proud of Jett for choosing to be baptized. He is such a sweet kid and is naturally kind and thoughtful. I am grateful for such a great boy. Funny story: during the actual baptism, I heard a small pop coming from my zipper and then the sound of slow unzipping. My zipper had completely broken and I was SO happy I had decided to wear a cardigan over my dress that day. That whole situation could've been incredibly horrifying. Ha ha ha! Pictures were slightly uncomfortable as the entire back of my dress was wide open the entire time. But I powered through!
After the baptism, we had a small brunch at our house, where we got to chat and catch up with everyone. Jett received his scriptures and his scripture case from Grandma & Papa Greer and was really excited to have his very own, with his name inscribed on the front cover.





No comments:
Post a Comment