Sunday, March 4, 2018

More Christmas-y Stuff

I decided to make neighbor treats again this past Christmas. Walnuts are so expensive, so I decided to make just a small batch of those plus cookies so I wouldn't end up buying a bunch of walnuts. I made the spiced walnuts, gingerbread cookies striped with colored chocolate, and a Cutie in the middle. I spent an entire Friday making everything while Dave and Miles went fishing, then when the boys got home from school, we went out and delivered them all.

We also attended the annual Harris Christmas Party on the 11th of December. Once again, the boys loved it and had a lot of fun playing the game and singing songs. Santa came and Cruise asked for Uranium, which really confused Santa.

On the 15th of December, we met up with Abby and Liev at the Provo mall and had dinner. Poor Abby was VERY pregnant and I made her walk all over that mall. Lol! Sorry Abby!
Afterwards, we drove through the lights show which was super fun for the boys. They always likes those.

And of course we made gingerbread men and gingerbread houses!
 

And finally...Star Wars!!!

No comments: