Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's a Jungle Out There!


Either there's something in the water, or something in the soil...either way, our plants are huge...the picture above does not do it justice. I was definitely not expecting to have such a huge and fruitful garden! In fact, it's so big that it's climbing the fence to the neighbor's house.




5 comments:

Mom Greer said...

I don't think my gardens have ever looked this great. your veggies are wonderful!!!! Yum Yum

Jeni said...

I'm always up for vegetable donations. Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could be there to help harvest!

M said...

ha ha ha! Jeni, I love you. But seriously, I'm gonna need you to take some off my hands because we are going to have WAY too much to know what to do with! i can only make zucchini bread so many times :) we'll definitely be needing you to take some grapes and pears in a week or two as well.

REGS said...

WOW! That's awesome! Everything looks GREAT!