So, now I'm very confused because not a TON of people know that I must shop at Sunflower Market for the boys' special diets. It was so awesome to get these though! I had been needing to stock up on more Gluten-free and Milk-free foods for the kiddos, but wasn't sure about how I was going to pay for it all this week. So yesterday after seeing these on my front porch, I was so excited and went and got what I needed. It's so sad but I used up all the cards. It's THAT expensive; but it really was awesome to not have to worry about it this week. Whoever you are, I'm ON TO YOU! And you are just WONDERFUL!
6th Day of Christmas:
I wish I would've recorded Cruise's reaction after he opened this one. His eyes lit up and said, "Yay!!! Book!!!" And he sat right down and started "reading" it. The boys LOVE books.
SNOW:
Well, we finally got another batch of snow.
Cruise is a die hard snow fan. I know because today while sledding, his socks and snow suit were drenched and he still was smiling and wanted more. It was actually Jett's first time sledding and he actually loved it. The expressions on his face in the pictures are more of a "wow, I'm not sure about this, but, I guess I'll go along with it," kind of look. But he really did have a good time.
![]() |
| So...uh...we're going all the way down there? On a thin piece of plastic? |
![]() |
| The boys |
![]() |
| Dad: Here we go! Cruise: Yay!!! Jett: I guess I don't have much choice, do I? |
Here's a little video. It was after the first run with Jett where all three boys went down. When they got back to the top, Dave put them in the sled and instead of getting in with them (which is what I wanted) Dave slowly pushed them down the hill, looking at me with this priceless face. I don't know if you'll be able to see it very well, but the fact that he sat there staring at me with this unsure smile as he pushed them was pretty much hilarious. Check it out:











2 comments:
I LOVE the video and the pictures! We REALLY want to take the kids sledding while we are there (if there is snow). Let's plan on it! They would all love it!
I'm so excited to go sledding with you!
Post a Comment