On the 7th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me: Seven dollar meals cookbook.
This was a cookbook named, "The $7 a Meal Quick & Easy Cookbook". Very cool.
On the 8th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me: Eight types of animals.
This was a package of farm animals that has an adult and baby animal of each kind. The kids got to it before I could get a picture.
On the 9th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me: Nine pound of tangerines.
Pretty self-explanatory. :)
On the 10th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me: Ten cars a racing.
The boys were nuts over this one. They each got a five pack of Hot Wheels cars.
On the 11th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me: Eleven puzzle pieces.
I am a huge fan of puzzles. This one was super cute. It has car puzzle pieces and they're magnetic. A little tow truck with a magnet moves the pieces around.
On the 12th Day of Christmas, my true friend gave to me: Twelve Apostles' testimonies.
This is a DVD from the church called Special Witnesses of Christ. AWESOME DVD. I highly recommend it.
I thought they were going to let us know who they were, but I was wrong. So, whoever you are, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. We are so blessed and truly appreciate all the time, money, and sneaky skills that went into serving our family. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment