Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lots to Catch Up On

Payson Lakes
About a week and a half ago, Dave's cousin got married and so while some of the family was in town, we all went up to Payson Lakes. It was beautiful out and no one was there since school had started for most of the state.

Just like last time, Cruise and Dave spent most of the time jumping off the dock while I followed Jett around making sure he lives to see another day. However, Jett did jump off the dock with Dave a couple of times and despite inhaling a little water, Jett enjoyed it.




Visiting Mike
On Mike's anniversary of his passing, we went and visited his grave. We picked some roses from our yard and Cruise proudly placed them on Mike's headstone. We cleaned the headstone up a bit and the boys ran around for a little while. We sure miss you Mike!



Cruise's 4 Year Pictures
I picked up Cruise's pictures and since there were so many adorable ones of him and his space shuttle, I hit up Michaels and bought some clearance frames to make this:





Last Day of Swimming
If there is anything about summer the boys love most, it is swimming at the Scera Pool. We used up our last punches this last Friday and the boys had a blast! Jett was even more daring than ever, and even refused the floaties the last half hour. They had so much fun jumping off the side of the pool, and even Cruise was doing front and back flips off the side. I had gotten a video but accidentally deleted it (WHY?!!!!) until the Lifeguards told us he couldn't do that. Bummer, man. Cruise went on the big slide over and over again since there was no line, so Dave and I took turns going down with him.

Jett is so good at holding his breath under water and Cruise is just a fish...actually, they are both fishies. The cutest fishies in all history (yes, they even out-cute Nemo). Check it out:









And Now For Your Enjoyment:
This was the evening I caught Cruise making his own PB Sandwich...McDonalds style.

You can never be too safe in the tub.

Hiding under a hamper.

A common lounging place for Jett.

The two most adorable children in the world.

"Flying" off the bench.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kids! And I think the idea of using the space shuttle in the pictures was genius! Awesome pictures!

REGS said...

Oh My Gosh, are they adorable!!! Just so cute! and the video of them in the water and Jett holding his breath under water was awesome! Thanks for blogging and catching us up!