Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Good Day Sunshine!

Now that the sun is out and the weather is nice, we have been able to start visiting the Thanksgiving Point farm again. We love our Thanksgiving Point passes! All winter we go to the dinosaur museum, which the kids don't seem to ever get tired of, and during the summer, we get to visit the other awesome places like the farm and the children't discovery gardens.













Dave has been working some more on the treehouse. He put in a bridge between the two platforms, which is really nice and the boys love it!




The other day I was taking a break in my room and heard the boys quietly plotting. All I could see out my bedroom door was them walking past carrying pillows & blankets. A minute later I decided to see what they were up to. I got to the top of the stairs and found them snapping on helmets, sitting on top of all the pillows. I told them, "Guys, the pillows aren't going to slide down the stairs. Someone is going to get hurt." Jett responds, "No mom, we got helmets! We not going to get hurt!" Now, by this time of the day, I'm too exhausted to care, and I mean, they did have helmets. But this was the end result:


It also got hot enough to pull the pool out! I couldn't believe how hot it got! The boys were really excited about it and now throw their trunks on as soon as it gets warm enough during the day. 






Yep, Jett pushed Cruise. He can dish it, but can't take it.












Cruise really wanted to swim with his two most prized possessions: his bird hat and his Teddy.

Poor Teddy.

No comments: