Technically, Jett still has another year of Preschool, but today he graduated from Little Learners Preschool! The bishop's wife runs a preschool out of her home and she is just fantastic! However, it's only twice a week for two hours each day, so I have him registered for public preschool next year that runs 4 days a week, three hours each day.
 |
| Jett and his teacher Mrs. Jensen |
The graduation program was super cute! The year was a pirate theme and they started out with reciting a book about pirates that go do school. Jett's line was about how pirates bring home art work every day.
Then they sang a song which I dropped the ball on because I was supposed to help him learn the lyrics. So the poor kid wasn't able to sing along with the rest of the class. To be fair, only about half of the class actually knew and sang all the words.
Then they presented all the adorable graduates.
And then showed a slideshow from all the pictures they took throughout the year. I was able to purchase a copy of the slideshow to put in Jett's yearly binder. I can't believe that this school year is already over! One more week and Cruise will be completely finished with the 1st grade! These kids are growing way too fast!
 |
| Jett and his friend Camry |
No comments:
Post a Comment