Friday, July 24, 2015

An Update on the Middle One...

Jett's been having a pretty great summer...he went to a pottery class last month and made these beauties:
He gets to play with friends practically all day long, plays at home with his brothers, and is generally pretty easy going when we go on family outings. This kid was made for summer.
Jett is actually really creative in so many ways. He loves to paint and create things. He also enjoys engineering things. He comes up with very impressive creations. Like, for instance, he made a bow and arrow using a clothes hanger, rubber band, and a wood plank from the Lincoln Log set. He and Cruise make bows and arrows all the time now. Probably because Mom has issues with guns and pretending to shoot people. 
Something I've been trying to do recently is take pictures of his scenes he sets up with his toys in the shower. They are just too funny! So I try to get a picture before I get in the shower later in the evening.
Jett is funny because he tries to hide that he is scared or sad. He is always saying he's not afraid of anything, and he generally isn't. But he always wants to be "tough" and I have to remind him that there isn't anything wrong with being sad or scared. 
Jett enjoys earning money to put in his piggy bank, playing with friends, playing Minecraft, and hanging out with his brothers. Sometimes he is out playing with friends so much I have to make him stay home for awhile just so I can talk to him and see how he's doing. He's a busy kid. 
Jett is getting excited for Kindergarten and is especially excited to go to school with Cruise and possibly take the bus home with him. 

Love my Jett!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Jett is always smiling and happy. Wish I could spend more time with him. Love that kid!

- Dad

Anonymous said...

Jett is such a joy! I look forward to seeing him every time I can. His smile and the joy he carries with him beams from his face. He is so fortunate to have such a wonderful set of parents. You are both doing a fantastic job!
- Dad