The day Cruise got home from Fathers and Sons, I took him to get his hair done. We have a neighbor who has a salon in her home, so we just had to drive down the street. Earlier in the week, I had told him he needed a haircut but he wanted it to be long. The problem was, I can only do one haircut. So I pulled up "boys haircuts" on Pinterest and told him to find a haircut he wanted. Well, he came across the one he wanted and it had highlights as well. I asked if he wanted that too, and he said, "Yes". I definitely couldn't do that myself. So I made an appointment and took him to see Virginia.
He was so cute the whole time. He talked Virginia's ear off! At one point she asked him if he wanted to watch in the mirror, or if he wanted it to be a surprise. He answered, "I want to look in the mirror so I can see how a handsome man becomes handsome!"
It turned out great!


No comments:
Post a Comment