Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super Quick Post Because It's 2am

Okay...here's the latest news in shortest time possible:

GOT MY BLOG BOOKS!!!! See? Pretty much AWESOME!!! You can make one too! http://www.blurb.com

Mommy got a new planner because this is the only one I can function with:

And Cruise got a new planner too...although, his is a little more fancy than mine:
His OT said that he may need a little more predictability in his schedule (since he's been screaming bloody murder 12 of the 24 hours of the day). So I spent 5 hours today working on this. It not only is for in-home use, but on the go as well! (Please, please, please work! I'm losing my mind!!!)

And finally, the boys got their well-child check ups:

Cruise: my BIG boy
Weight-35 lbs. (81st percentile)
Height-37.5 in. (52nd percentile)

Jett: my little guy
Weight-17.7 lbs (12th percentile)
Length-27 in. (15th percentile)
Head size-17.9 in. (60th percentile)

The End.

2 comments:

REGS said...

great updates! I hope the visual planner works for him. It looks great and seems like it'll do the trick!

Tamra said...

Those blog books look amazing! Makes me wish I would keep up on mine more than I do... :) Thanks for sharing