Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3rd Day of Christmas Gift and STOCKINGS!!!

I told you all I would update you on our gift today:

I was going to save the balls to give the boys for Christmas but a certain short person found them and pulled them out of the box. But HOW CUTE IS THIS?!


Finally, I finished the boys' stockings. I had wanted to make Cruise one long ago, but never got around to it, so I ended up buying one and not really liking it very much. So this year I finally made the stockings and for someone who doesn't sew, I must say I did a pretty good job. Very "button-y" as Dave commented:






3 comments:

Jeni said...

Those stockings are awesome! You win, you are the craftiest ever.

Anonymous said...

I love these! They turned out awesome!

REGS said...

Great job on the stockings! They look professional!