After dinner, we headed over to Farm Country for their Baby Animal Birthday Party. We got to meet all the new baby animals and enjoy some birthday cake. Miles really really loved the bunnies. I'm sure if they had allowed him to hold them, he probably would've run out of the door with one.
The goats are always the best. Miles got a kick out of them. And the little baby goats were so adorable! Surprisingly I didn't get a picture of them, but I left really wanting a baby goat.
As soon as Miles saw the ponies, he HAD to ride them. Unfortunately, the line was ridiculously long, but I was very impressed at how Miles kept it together and waited until his turn. I will say though, he did try to sneak in a few times.
Miles loves riding horses. It's like riding a giant doggy, which he's always trying to do to poor Lucy. After going in circles 8 times, the pony came to a stop and then he proceeded to scream bloody murder when I had to peel him off of the poor, scared pony he had just finished riding.
Miles finally calmed down when we got in the line for the wagon ride with Abby & Liev. Luckily he didn't scream after that one.When it was time to go, Miles did what all 2 year olds do, throw a giant fit. But at least I know he had fun! Thanks Abby for hangin' out with us!















1 comment:
Thanks for posting all these blogs! They are so much fun to read! And it's great to see all they're up to.
Post a Comment