Dave fixed up the boat so well, it's been our constant source of entertainment. The boys have had a lot of fun learning how to knee board and wakeboard. Jett really loves wakeboarding and I was kind of blown away at the fact that he learned so quickly! Cruise feels more comfortable on the knee board and sticks with that, but he too picked it up pretty quick! Dave has loved wakeboarding again and despite being incredibly sore the day after, continues to push himself every time we're out on the boat. Dave got me back wakeboarding, something I really enjoyed when we were dating and first married. I couldn't believe it had been almost 10 years since I had done it, but it somehow was easier than I remembered. Of course, I wasn't that good to begin with, but I started to feel a little more comfortable and to start carving more. I just need to learn how to jump the wake now! We try to take out some friends every time we go; the boys love bringing some buddies along.
I'm just gonna dump a bunch of pictures and videos from the past month here:
This last one is on Deer Creek. Unfortunately Utah Lake is too dangerous to swim in presently, thanks to the algae.
It's been pretty fun having a good boat. If Dave had his way we'd go out every day (I'm pretty sure Jett and Miles wouldn't mind as well), but Cruise and I can only do so much in a week. Lol! Still, it's probably one of the things that has made this summer bearable.

















No comments:
Post a Comment