For the 4th of July, Dave's parents invited us over for a BBQ and they rented a bounce house for all the kids to play in. The boys had a lot of fun and I am so glad they rented it since it was about 100 degrees out. Such a good idea!
In the evening, we did fireworks in the cul-de-sac. Despite the fact that we kind of hit the jackpot because the neighbors had bought a ton of aerial fireworks, I was still pretty irked at the fact that people were being super careless about where and how they were setting them off, and the sheer number of them. Who needs clean air anyway? Right? I'm not a huge fan of fireworks. But the boys had fun doing our own little fireworks, watching the neighbors' fireworks, and then getting on the roof (sans Miles and I) and watching the Thanksgiving Point show.
Poor Lucy was pretty scared since the neighbor's fireworks were right above our house and seemed to last forever. I tried to help her out, but she never kept the headphones on.












1 comment:
Poor Lucy.
Post a Comment