I keep forgetting to mention that I was called to be the assistant Bear advisor for scouts. It's been a pretty good gig so far. I took some pictures of the boys working on their bird feeders last month. We had to do them on two separate days since they had to build them and then stain them in order to complete the requirements. Stain is sooo messy! Some of the boys were not very careful and their poor moms had some of them return home with stain on their clothes.
It was really nice to have Cruise in our den, but he just earned his Bear this past week and will be moving on to Webelos. I'm a little sad about it, but he's excited. In fact, a lot of the boys moved on this month and we'll be left with only a few in our den for the next year.
 |
| Getting my Bear pin. |
Cruise did such a great job in scouts this year and I'm really proud of him continuing to work on his requirements and extra merit badges.
1 comment:
We are really proud of Cruise too! Great job by both of you!
- Dad
Post a Comment