Mid-July, Cruise got to attend Robotics Camp at UVU. It was a week long camp that last 3 hours each day. I ended up having to stay in the building during it for at least the first couple days because Cruise was having some anxiety about it and because his medication had just been switched. It was great catching up on some reading though! But I was able to leave him for an hour or so the rest of the week so I could get a few errands run. Jett even came with me one of the days so he could got pick out a birthday present for a friend. Cruise did great and learned a lot! Next year he wants to go to scratch camp. Apparently that is a programming camp for robotics, but I know nothing about any of this stuff, so I'll take his word for it.
 |
| During break, Cruise bought Starbursts out of the vending machine and fit himself with some new teeth. |
On the last day of camp, each partnership built a lion lego robot and had a program they connected it to on the computer, making it move and roar. Cruise was pretty proud of his.
Overall, it was a success and I feel good about having him go again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment