Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Today You Are Five

Dear Jett,

Today you're the big 5! You've grown so big so fast and I have loved watching you grow and learn. You are such a sweet, helpful, considerate and polite boy. You are kind to your friends and peers. You are patient with your brothers. You are respectful to adults. You are so eager to please and you're a hard worker. I love your great big smile and your optimism. I love that you love school and that you are a friend to everyone. I love that you always ask to be snuggled.
Jett, you are such a a smart and talented boy. You have interests in building and tools, baking and crafts, and even fishing. You are funny and silly. You just make people happy wherever you go. You can make anything fun.
Jett made a "candy stand" and sold candy to Cruise & I.
Our family would not be what it is without you. You bring so much fun and light into our home. You bring laughter and silliness. You bring fun and creativity. You bring love and snuggles. You are so important and so loved. Your brothers love you so much. Cruise loves to play with you and to follow your creative lead.  I love that Miles follows you around everywhere because you're so much fun to play with and can always make him laugh. Dad loves having you as his fishing buddy; he always tells me how much he loves spending time with you. I just love hanging out with you; even just grocery shopping just the two of us is so much fun.
You help me so much every day and I want you to know just how much I appreciate your willingness to help your ol' mom. I know I expect so much from you. In so many ways you are a big brother to Cruise and sometimes I forget how little you are still. You are so obedient and are always wanting to make your dad and I happy. Buddy, we will always be proud of you. We will always love you. Our love for you is not conditional. I hope you know that. I hope you know your mom loves you more than anything.
I am so proud of the young man you are becoming and couldn't ask for a better son. Don't grow up too fast, Jett. I love you so much and think you're just fantastic! There is no one quite like you, kiddo!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jett is one special kid! He is always looking for the fun in everything. As a result, he lets everyone enjoy themselves just with his smile and attitude. Thanks for raising such a wonderful boy!

- Dad