Anyway, while Dave was at the hospital, we met up with my sister Ruth and her family, Abby and her family, and my parents. After three days at amusement parks, I was a little deflated and with Miles at the hospital, definitely stressed out. But it was so fun to see everyone!
Cruise and Jett and their cousins Gabe and Sammie had a blast talking and going on rides together.
And all the boys loved having Grandpa Greer go with them on the rides.
At one point, Cruise got fixated on a rainbow octopus that you could only get by winning. Which is the dumbest thing ever. We tried to win it but of course, didn't. Which made him want it even more. Mommy had a small breakdown but towards the end of the day, we found a tiny little blue octopus on a key chain that satisfied his undeniable desire.
So while we were all doing our thing, my parents had Miles and Mikey at Camp Snoopy, the cute part of the park for little kids. They really had so much fun, even with Miles being sick.
I wish I had gotten a picture, but the last ride we went on was Bigfoot rapids, or something like that. Which meant I got soaked...just as the sun was setting. So that was comfortable. Cruise was super mad because he didn't get wet. He went into meltdown mode and I was just ready to take everyone home and call it a day. But Dave talked me out of it. Somehow. So we all met up for a great, warm dinner to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday, which I was glad I stayed for. Sorry I didn't get a better picture, Dad!
And that was Day 4.
























No comments:
Post a Comment