Dear Jett,
No matter how old you get, you'll always be my silly, happy and friendly little boy. I love how genuine and sweet you are. You are so nice to all those around you, no matter who they are; you are kind to everyone. And I love how indiscriminately forgiving you are. You're tenderhearted and sensitive and I love that about you.
I love how you always want to cuddle and how you'll ask us to just sit and cuddle with you at any moment in the day. I love how funny you are; you always know how to cheer up your brothers when they're feeling down. You have such a talent for making people smile, and it usually starts with your own great, big, infectious smile. You are such a wonderful brother. You play so well with Cruise and you are Miles' favorite playmate. He just adores you and it's because you are so nice and so silly.
When you were born, I told your dad that I believed you have an old soul, and I still believe that. You are so mature and wise beyond your years. You are responsible and I always know I can rely on you. One thing I will never forget that you said a couple months ago, after I had gotten after and grounded Cruise was, "I know that when you ground us, it's because you love us." Buddy, you are so right. I love you so much! You are so smart and so wise. You are so much like your daddy.
Jett, I am so grateful to be your mom. I am so blessed to have your wonderful spirit in our home. It just wouldn't be Home without you. I am sorry for not being a perfect Mom. I wish I could say I always say and do things perfectly as a parent, but unfortunately I can't. But there is one thing I know that is perfect, and that is my love for you. You are such a good boy, Jett. When I think of you, I always think that you got the best of Dad & I. Even at six, you are such a great person. And I know as you grow older, you will continue to be great. You will continue to be sweet, loving, giving, silly, and wise.
Jett, I love you more than you can fathom. Happy Birthday, buddy!
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment